General Information/Discussions99.99%_full_of_it banned

General Info for everyone

Topic author
99percentfullofit

Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:59 pm

Image by KungfuBeer

I was banned from your AIX 2.0 server earlier for stat padding it said. I ask you, HOW CAN YOU STAT PAD WHEN YOU ARE BY YOUR SELF!!!!!!!!!! I was running around trying to get flags and/or protect them. I shot a Eryx at a chopper and accually killed a LAW member in it and not 5 seconds later I am banned for stat padding!! I don't know who it was because I didn't pay attention until I saw I was banned. I will be blunt, if you guys start banning for getting owned and team stacking the way you guys were you will have a hard time populating a server!! I have played on your BF2 servers and never had a problem with this crap so I am a little surprised it happened in AIX. I looked at your guidelines and someone didn't follow them. I saw no warnings. I really don't care if you unban me because I probably wont go back to that server because of A@*holes like the guy that banned me!!

99.99%full_of_it
AIX 2.0 server
01/08/09 8:45 PST PM

KungfuBeer

Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:38 pm

99percentfullofit wrote:I was banned from your AIX 2.0 server earlier for stat padding it said. I ask you, HOW CAN YOU STAT PAD WHEN YOU ARE BY YOUR SELF!!!!!!!!!! I was running around trying to get flags and/or protect them. I shot a Eryx at a chopper and accually killed a LAW member in it and not 5 seconds later I am banned for stat padding!! I don't know who it was because I didn't pay attention until I saw I was banned. I will be blunt, if you guys start banning for getting owned and team stacking the way you guys were you will have a hard time populating a server!! I have played on your BF2 servers and never had a problem with this crap so I am a little surprised it happened in AIX. I looked at your guidelines and someone didn't follow them. I saw no warnings. I really don't care if you unban me because I probably wont go back to that server because of A@*holes like the guy that banned me!!

99.99%full_of_it
AIX 2.0 server

Thanks for your advice.

Anonymous

Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:40 pm

knucklehead!

MissileChicago

Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:50 pm

:cry:
"In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'." - Carl Spackler

Anonymous

Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:07 pm

99percentfullofit wrote:I was banned from your AIX 2.0 server earlier for stat padding it said. I ask you, HOW CAN YOU STAT PAD WHEN YOU ARE BY YOUR SELF!!!!!!!!!! I was running around trying to get flags and/or protect them. I shot a Eryx at a chopper and accually killed a LAW member in it and not 5 seconds later I am banned for stat padding!! I don't know who it was because I didn't pay attention until I saw I was banned. I will be blunt, if you guys start banning for getting owned and team stacking the way you guys were you will have a hard time populating a server!! I have played on your BF2 servers and never had a problem with this crap so I am a little surprised it happened in AIX. I looked at your guidelines and someone didn't follow them. I saw no warnings. I really don't care if you unban me because I probably wont go back to that server because of A@*holes like the guy that banned me!!

99.99%full_of_it
AIX 2.0 server

If you play on our servers a lot, did it never occur to you that it could have been an accidental ban because of a slip in BF2cc? And the reasons for an action are very easy to put in wrong accidentally as well.
If you had simply stated that you thought it was a wrong-given ban and could someone check it out and explain it to you, you would have gotten immediate co-operation and if it was a mistake you would have been unbanned.

Instead you come here all full of yourself, say we members/admins (when you use the plural, you include us all, not just whoever banned you) are assholes and basically slam the door in a huff.
That's a shame because you may have been banned by mistake or accident and now we'll never know unless you grow the cajones to come back, apologize and start over.

KungfuBeer

Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:15 pm

He was banned because members showed him as friendly even though he was on the other team. I was going to review this with Missile, but seemed to loose my interest in pursuing this now.

It may have happened during the fiasco that occurred during the lag issue, as Tam mentioned.

Not only was he not "owning" anyone, but in his last moments, made some serious errors in language too.

Jeebs

Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:32 pm

I believe the language issue was someone else

Never bring an AT mine to a gun fight

KungfuBeer

Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:39 pm

{DI}Jeebs wrote:I believe the language issue was someone else

I was a tough time to figure out what was going on....

gi.joe

Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:51 pm

Before we slam the door shut on this one, let's please remain respectful and investigate what happened.

Please :1:

If I put myself in his shoes, I'd be pretty hot headed if I thought I was kicked/banned from playing well.

Anonymous

Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:23 pm

I had the red --blue issue with Sniper and Sidewinder if this is the issue. I was not killing like no other, but heck its me. I suggest we give the guy the benefit of the doubt, and my back-up as of Sniper-B as far as Red-Blue issue, we know this has been an on going issue with BF2, maybe the same as AIX2? Just my 2 cookies.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information