General Information/DiscussionsI feel ive been banned for unjust reasons

General Info for everyone

Topic author
EvilWays

Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:04 pm

I feel i have been banned for unjust reasons. An admin called Major something banned me. He kicked me a couple times b4 i got banned, im sorry for the comments, but still, i played on the CoD4 24/7 Broadcast server everyday for the past month or so. I really like that server, now im sorry for wat i said, but u shouldnt have kicked me on those terms. It didnt say in the rules that i could not ask a mexican Como se llama blah in espano. It waz a joke, and one of the admins took it to seriously, so please unbann me so i can get back in there and play, i made alot of good freinds in there, and i really like that server. I didnt do anything wrong. :( :7:

Topic author
EvilWays

Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:07 pm

Making Room on the Server:

You may kick other players to make room for yourself when the server is full. However you should follow these guidelines when deciding who to kick

1. Do not kick clan members or preferred players in order to make room for yourself (unless they have been idle for at least twenty minutes)
************2. Avoid kicking players who play regularly on the server.
3. Try to look for an idle player first.
4. If you can’t find an idle player to kick, look for the player with the lowest score and highest ping.

KungfuBeer

Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:14 pm

Thanks for pointing out our rules, I'm sure that since we wrote them, that we would remember them.

We will wait for the banning admin to provide the reasons you were banned before anything is done!

Thank you for your post.

Deputydawg

Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:18 pm

Thanks for the lesson Evil I'm sure Major had no clue. :lol:

MissileChicago

Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:19 pm

I didnt do anything wrong.

I beg to differ.

Chat log:

EvilWays: campwhores
EvilWays: thats g :4:
EvilWays: oh f :4: u ass it waz a joke for the mexicans
EvilWays: gg asses
EvilWays: lol
EvilWays: HOLY F :4:

Here are the rules that you need to be aware of: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1469

Please study these.

Topic author
EvilWays

Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:25 pm

MissileChicago, Thanks for telling me wat i said :6: , i would have never remembered that im 15, so just to tell u, and ya i said some mean stuff, and i said i waz sorry for wat i said, if u recall on my post :5: , and i didnt do anything wrong, there is no rule against cussing in the server, and i waz talking to no one, so i didnt go against anything :mrgreen: . All i want is to get back in my REG server, not that hard of an achievement to acommplish :D .

MissileChicago

Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:31 pm

EvilWays wrote:MissileChicago, Thanks for telling me wat i said :6: , i would have never remembered that im 15, so just to tell u, and ya i said some mean stuff, and i said i waz sorry for wat i said, if u recall on my post :5: , and i didnt do anything wrong, there is no rule against cussing in the server, and i waz talking to no one, so i didnt go against anything :mrgreen: . All i want is to get back in my REG server, not that hard of an achievement to acommplish :D .

Thanks for the 'apology'. :roll:

Glad to assist in any way that I can. Are you sure the is no rule against 'cussing' on our servers? Hmmm....

I'll bold it for you so you can read it better..... I hope this helps.

Rules of Engagement:

DO NOT argue the rules.
No Team Killing
No recruiting for other clans
No bad language or racial slurs
No inappropriate user names
No personal taunts or verbal abuse
No blowing up or damaging your own team's vehicles
No whining or complaining
No cheating, cheaters will be banned
No throwing yourself in front of your team's vehicles on purpose
Listen to server Admins at all times
Note: Severe Violations of These Rules Is Cause for Banishment

KungfuBeer

Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:32 pm

EvilWays wrote:MissileChicago, Thanks for telling me wat i said :6: , i would have never remembered that im 15, so just to tell u, and ya i said some mean stuff, and i said i waz sorry for wat i said, if u recall on my post :5: , and i didnt do anything wrong, there is no rule against cussing in the server, and i waz talking to no one, so i didnt go against anything :mrgreen: . All i want is to get back in my REG server, not that hard of an achievement to acommplish :D .

Well Mr. 15, I guess, by reading your near-eligible response, that you have an expectation that it is your right to play on any server that you deem is public.

1. There are rules against cursing on our servers - read our rules again.
    2. We pay for the servers that you think you have a right to.
    3. We do not tolerate attitudes from anyone, especially ones that have been banned and are demanding that we undo the ban.
    4. It is not a difficult process to accomplish removing a ban that we think deserves to be.

Here is what is going to happen.......nothing - find another place to play! Legion At War is no longer your regular server.

Have a nice life, and learn how to communicate appropriately.

Topic author
EvilWays

Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:36 pm

Ok, fine ill go by the server rules, just please unbann me, i really liked playing there :wink:
but i didnt not see that one literally when i read them, so i didnt know, plus there were other peeps doing at the time, but its not there fault its mine, i would just liked to be unbanned so i can play at my reg

btw, i still dont get that rule, if ur old enuff to shank a guy in the eye, i think ur old enuff to cuss or look at it, but hey ur rules, im just a player

KungfuBeer

Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:38 pm

EvilWays wrote:Ok, fine ill go by the server rules, just please unbann me, i really liked playing there :wink:
but i didnt not see that one literally when i read them, so i didnt know, plus there were other peeps doing at the time, but its not there fault its mine, i would just liked to be unbanned so i can play at my reg

btw, i still dont get that rule, if ur old enuff to shank a guy in the eye, i think ur old enuff to cuss or look at it, but hey ur rules, im just a player

No, good day.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information