General Information/DiscussionsBanned?!?!

General Info for everyone

Topic author
<Steelo1>

Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:07 pm

What's up guys,

I just started playing BF2 again, and I was playing on your 48 man Vanilla server when some jackass started spamming the vehicle supply drop. I took a screenshot, and the next thing I know I was kicked and banned. I do not know if it was an auotmatic PB kick or what. My PB was very outdated as I have not played BF2 in a year and a half. The last time I tried to join your server, it still said I was banned. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

BTW my name ingame is the same as my username on this forum.

Screenshot attached if it helps.
Attachments
screen004.jpg
screen004.jpg (118.99 KiB) Viewed 1379 times
screen004.jpg
screen004.jpg (118.99 KiB) Viewed 1379 times

Anonymous

Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:17 pm

Steelo,

Glad you came here.

After the hacks started, i was ghosting players and ended up ghosting you. I saw you stop several times and look in the sky, then the cars started falling where you were looking.

You may have been able to see them before I could ghosing you, but from a perspective it looked like you were dropping them. In the heat of trying to find the hacker, I banned until the BR can be reviewed.

By your coming here, I can assure you that the BR will be reviewed closely and of you are not part of the multiple hackers that we caught, you will be unbanned by the Hacker Czar.

It may take a while as there were more than one hacker, so check back frequently.

Cajun

Topic author
<Steelo1>

Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:22 pm

Ok, thanks.

After I was kicked, I realized that the vehicles were falling on top of me (which I was trying to dodge lol),so I can understand your viewpoint. I did stop a few times because I never have seen this before, and cannot understand the why somebody would do that.
Thanks for looking into this.

KungfuBeer

Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:10 pm

I am reviewing many BR's...I will look at the time and dates of all bans and check them to see

Topic author
<Steelo1>

Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:15 pm

Thanks. I believe the days were either this past Friday or Saturday when it happened.

DakotaDoc64

Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:58 pm

I still have the BR if needed.

KungfuBeer

Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:05 pm

Its not him either.

Ban removed.

We apologize for the ban, I hope you can appreciate how difficult it is to find these cheaters.

Welcome back.

Topic author
<Steelo1>

Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:01 pm

Thanks! I know it had to be diifficult to find the culprit. Thanks for looking into it and se ya on the BF.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information