Origin Games{DR} Team

Discussions about Battlefield and other Origin Games

Topic author
Link1987

Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:15 am

Yeah I got a question where do the {DR} guys come from? I know L@W is a very competitive sever, but at least when it was just L@W and P@L it is broken up on either side (most of the time). But when the {DR} guys’ play they all play on one side and sometimes that’s half of the team. With that kind of team work and good playing it is just slaughter. I like them playing not trying whine just saying and wondering if they just came across this sever and started to play here or what.

KungfuBeer

Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:36 am

They found our server just as you had.

Anonymous

Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:20 pm

I like it. They attack your main like mad. Better be ready for it.

PeaceBringer

Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:12 pm

Just noticed your sig Kungfu, I love it!

Peace

KungfuBeer

Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:44 pm

PeaceBringer[L@W] wrote:Just noticed your sig Kungfu, I love it!

Peace

Thanks, John made it (J232)

[PT] sneakattak

Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:16 am

Yeah I have been playing with em' and against them. They play very respectfully and have great teamwork. I got kicked once from a squad of theirs but it was to make room for another DR guy which is understandable. Them seem like a pretty good group. Yeah I hear you, they should mix it up once and a while and balance the teams if warranted. Who like winning 260-0. Well I guess I do too sometimes :)

[*PT*] sneakattak
If you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.

LACHACH

Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:01 pm

Who are the {DR} clan? What are their names?

Is it possible there is a Knight and a cobravenom in that clan?

If thats the one im thinking of,we played last week on mashtur city and we were the only clans fighting it out, (us the 187 against them) the rest of both teams were just spectators.

We had some pretty good figths,everyone reviving eachother and passing around some ammos,while the squad leaders hide behind everyone.

andolsabre

Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:26 am

i've ran across the {DR} on the =SF= server. I have played on ya'lls server once or twice.
Their leader, i've done a bit of research, {DR} Tristiana, she's good, and help us all when she gets commander, she dominates the field most likely. I mean I have seen quite a few play this game, shes just become a master sgt and already expert in command and sniper? how is that possible? And its rumored she plays 2142 in titan mode quite a bit anyone know truth to this ?
I know some of their members include, Phoenix, Evil_Echo, Paladin (something like that), Renegade, and some lone wolf darkangel121277. The last 2 aren't the best players unless you get them with the rest of the team. When you have Tristiana, Phoenix, and Evil_Echo, all on the same team AND squad, they will base rape, destroy on a consistacny your assests, and sometimes leave a player behind to torment.
I'm suprised as small as their team is, they haven't come here, since I see them hanging out on your sever a lot. Ah well.
They are a danger to society in this game when on the same team.

Anonymous

Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:59 am

i've gamed with a few of these guys in the past, they were my first server when i bought BF2 and they are good, skilled players...they come from La CantinaLoco server wich they dont have anymore and thats how they found L@W...but i do squad up with them to chat

Evil_Echo

Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:13 pm

The name is Dark Rift Team Bastard. {DR} is our Mech Warrior League tag.

There are 3 co-founders, Tristiana is one of them. She earned her expert command the hard way - lots of honest fighting. Check her stats if you have any doubts, note the distribution in hours and roles.

We did not "come from" any server or clan, though CGHQ are our friends. We play on any server that's fairly run, take our time on L@W as a compliment.

Baserape- eh. Only if the server admins allow it and the other side is spoiling for a pummeling. Much more fun to give folks a sporting chance and THEN kill them. :twisted:

The only time we won't play nice is against hackers and glitchers - the gloves come off for them.

Thanks for the compliments, we do our best to make the game a bit more interesting.

BTW, the =SF= guys owe us money on the aerial mine trick. That's my idea. 8)
I am fear.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information