General Information/DiscussionsUnban request

General Info for everyone

Topic author
jlc-hammer

Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:09 am

Gentlemen:

I have apparently been banned from the Tampa map.
I dont know when or why this happened. I never inentionally TK so I feel confident it was not for that.
I may have had a moment or two of colorful language and if that was the case I humbly apologize and request an unban.

Thanks in advance.
jlc-hammer

KungfuBeer

Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:04 am

We will investigate your ban and post our finding here.

J232

Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:02 am

Appears you got banned this time in september for language, also seems you were on your 2nd chance already for language. You were banned once before this time.

I say let blackwater (the enforcer :lol: ) contact the banning admin and decide the fate of you rejoining our servers in the future.

DakotaDoc64

Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:22 am

I lifted the ban and let the person who banned you know. It was for "colorful language" Please observer our rules for language on the servers. Enjoy.

Ban removed from all servers, I could not find it in the AF servers ban list. It is possible I overlooked it.

DakotaDoc64

Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:58 am

J232 wrote:Appears you got banned this time in september for language, also seems you were on your 2nd chance already for language. You were banned once before this time.

I say let blackwater (the enforcer :lol: ) contact the banning admin and decide the fate of you rejoining our servers in the future.

Looks like we were doing this at the same time. I talked with the banning admin already.

J232

Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:13 pm

Not a big deal, Just didnt because of the ban reason he had in there :lol:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information