General Information/DiscussionsHi From [TSHr] Kappellmeister

General Info for everyone

Topic author
[TSH] Kappellmeister

Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:36 am

Hey guys, I Love your Tampa server, just wanted to say hi. I also have information on a person who isn't a cheater, but directly violates policies on that server, including profanity and threats. But anyway, it's great to be here, and I'll see you in tampa.

-[TSHr] Kappellmeister :1:

gi.joe

Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:08 pm

Welcome!

Can you give us a date/time when he violated our rules. We would also need to know his player name. We can review the chat logs for evidence.

Thanks!

KungfuBeer

Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:11 pm

[TSH] Kappellmeister wrote:Hey guys, I Love your Tampa server, just wanted to say hi. I also have information on a person who isn't a cheater, but directly violates policies on that server, including profanity and threats. But anyway, it's great to be here, and I'll see you in tampa.

-[TSHr] Kappellmeister :1:

Welcome to the servers Kap, glad you enjoy them.

Please share the issues with the unamed player that you are referring to.

Topic author
[TSH] Kappellmeister

Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:12 pm

The player's name was Spark007. He didn't type any bad language, but when he was commander, he greeted me as a squadleader with every foul word within the book, real threats; like what he would do to me if he could see me, and so on. He ruined my experience in your server. I didn't instigate anything. He was telling us that we were worthless as a squad and that we disobeyed orders. We were attempting to defend our only flag, as MEC and he told us to know our place and obey him, even though it was obvious, through looking at his record and so on, that he wasn't very knowledgeable. Later in the game, he tried to teamkill me, and in the following match, he attempted to do the same to MR_Glass.306 who was commander at the time. I eventually had to turn off his voip in the game to at least be able to concentrate on my task. Please, if at all possible, ban him or warn him when he is in the game next time. Again, his handle was Spark007. I apologize if this seems like a waste of time. Thank You.

Sincerely,
[TSHr] Kappellmeister :7:

Blackwater

Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:30 pm

Yeah you did the smart thing and muted him. I will keep and eye out for him. He is not a regular I am familiar with, but if he sticks his head out again I will get him.
"In God we trust, all others are suspects."

KungfuBeer

Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:18 pm

Sorry for the bad experience Kap.

It's players like this that ruin it for the community and the ones that we love to make an example of!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information