General Information/Discussions[REN] Tasty80

General Info for everyone

Topic author
CiE-Caelib

Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:18 pm

Hey guys, you may want to randomly do a PB Screenshot on [REN] Tasty80 ... over the past 3 - 4 weeks, I have personally witnessed him precision strafe ground targets from the F-18/Mig-29 with no point of reference and from well beyond visible/fog range.

I know what is normally possible and a player doesn't get lucky 20 times in a row.

I seriously suspect him using an MSX Security texture hack to see colored player models from any distance because he *never* misses ground targets and always seems to know *exactly* where every infantry player is on the map.

KungfuBeer

Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:20 pm

It would help if you could provide the time (EST), server name, and map names that you see him on.

wicked97

Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:27 pm

My god you are out of your mind lol.

A clear case of getting your butt kicked and cannot handle it so that person has to be hacking.

Scorpian65 was our commander and usually is a commander and tasty80 myself and a large amount of our guys use teamspeak so he sees a guy on the ground, gives the order which puts a nice arrow and line directly to your feet with a little smoke bomb and boom your dead I do this atleast 20 times a map when he commands. Now the times that he doesnt command is even easier.

You always go to the same AA and camp in the same exact spot on the roof every time.

Now being as you know so much about the msx security hack maybe you can explain how I or tasty or scorp can be flying at 750feet on tampa almost out of control in the fog and you fly directly to them every time or do we not want to bring that up?

wicked97

Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:28 pm

KungfuBeer wrote:It would help if you could provide the time (EST), server name, and map names that you see him on.

Tampa server/ about 8:00pm cst or just about every night of the week from 5:00pm to 9:00pm cst

tasty80

Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:01 pm

Are you Frickin kidding me. First off I would like to thank Caelib for the complement to have someone who "has been playing bf2 since it came out and can't even do that" tell me (someone who has been playing for 5 months) that I am so good I must be hacking, well it just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. What wicked said is correct when you have the commander on teamspeak and he gives you an attack point it's pretty easy to strafe camping targets. Now for the instance tonight that you brought the inquisition on me, well all he had to do was spot you out, I see your right next to the AA so it doesn't take a genius or a "bionic eye" as you said to strafe that roof AA. To the Legion admins, I would like to say I love your server, I play in it everynight and have got alot of points in there, the only complaint I would have is that it's not a 64 man so I could get in everytime...LOL. You are more than welcome to take all the screenshots and battlerecorders of me you want, I have nothing to hide. But let me save you some time I unlike Caelib don't even know what a msx hack is. I have to buy my computers from Dell. I am just a Born Die Hard Gamer who loves to play in your server.

here is a link to my stats so you can see my whopping 1.17 K/D ratio
http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?page ... t=92726335

Thanks,
Tasty80 (Proud Newbest member of the RENEGADES CLAN)
Last edited by tasty80 on Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tasty80

Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:28 pm

You know what Caelib I am sorry for lashing out at you dude, after I thought about it you were just doing what was right, if you really thought I was hacking. And I could see how you might since you didn't know that I was getting attack points alot of those times from my commander. What can I say I was trained by one of the best and Scorp is a great commander who loves to win, plus I think he really enjoys killing Campers. So I guess what I am saying it no harm no foul, I don't want you to stop reporting hackers cause the next time it might be someone slaughtering me. Also if it makes you feel any better I looked your stats up about a month ago wondering if you were a hack when you were owning me bad one night.

Peace,
Tasty80

Topic author
CiE-Caelib

Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:56 pm

Well, I've seen a lot of cheaters and what I saw was consistent pinpoint strafing. That map is very foggy and 95% of my kills are bombs or lucky strafing "active" areas. On three occassions, you strafed me when I was in very obscure areas, not really camping in one spot. Like I said, it was very suspicious and it just happened too much for me to discard it as random luck.

Feel free to PB SS me anytime you like :)

DakotaDoc64

Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:07 pm

PB Screen shots are automatically taken of everyone. I still review Tampa Screen shots along with SS's from the SF server.

tasty80

Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:11 pm

now I don't want to get into a childish little pissing match here but I just watched the battlerecorder file to see exactly what you were talking about and I killed you on your airfield, you were next to another guy and i had targets all over so i strafed the vehicles, the other like I said was the roof aa in my main, which you were spotted out next to it. And that was it other than scorp dropping a car on your head while you were hiding between those buildings. That was you third death thats what you left with 0 and 3

KungfuBeer

Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:09 pm

Tasty,

My compliments to you on handling this situation. I have reviewed the last hour and a half of BattleRecorder video's as well as the last month of PB SS.

I can see from the BR that you do not have any edge on anyone else in the server. To be blunt, you missed alot of kills that you looked as if you should have had....lol.

I am going to clear all suspicion of hacking for [REN] Tasty80.

I know what to look for, I've caught some very careful hackers, and you my friend are no hacker.

Thank you both for bringing this to the forums, we throughly investigate all accusations of foul play.

Keep up the good work....game on......Case Closed!

Locked Previous topicNext topic
  • Information