Origin GamesExpert Support help

Discussions about Battlefield and other Origin Games

Topic author
bames5

Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:52 pm

I suppose this is in the same vein as the knife/pistol thread. Does anyone have any suggestions that would help me up my kills? I'm coming up on 100 hrs with support and would like to try to get the badge. On a good game I can get 20-25 kills, which is nowhere close to 40. I have gotten 43 on a Wake Island server while being commander, but that seems more situation dependant since it was all arty. I am ruling out aircraft for the time being because I barely got my heli ribbon the other day and 18 seems to be my cap on planes. Thanks

KungfuBeer

Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:58 pm

bames5 wrote:I suppose this is in the same vein as the knife/pistol thread. Does anyone have any suggestions that would help me up my kills? I'm coming up on 100 hrs with support and would like to try to get the badge. On a good game I can get 20-25 kills, which is nowhere close to 40. I have gotten 43 on a Wake Island server while being commander, but that seems more situation dependant since it was all arty. I am ruling out aircraft for the time being because I barely got my heli ribbon the other day and 18 seems to be my cap on planes. Thanks

Get in a tank on Wake 64 player...have at it.

Smithereens

Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:38 am

I'd say your best bet is to find a 64 size map with only a few players, preferably Karkand or some other City Map. If it's vehicles enabled, it's even better! Because they tend to be outrageously long rounds, you're able to rack up on kills.

Or if you can't find any of those, any random vehicle Karkand will do. Got my Exp. Medic from APC *usage* the whole round. Got it a few tickets before the round ended. :D

Topic author
bames5

Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:07 am

Thanks guys, I'll be trying those suggestions soon.

djlar

Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:44 pm

bames5 wrote:Thanks guys, I'll be trying those suggestions soon.

Get on a tank in karkand and rape the heck out of the Hotel flag, you should get 40 kills, or airwhore in Wake, you can also airwhore in Daqing oilfields with the SU bomber..

finc.hairy

Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:45 pm

My advice for the expert kill badges is to get into the gunner seat of the hind on 64 sharqi and have your way. Know any good pilots?

For expert c4 -- I recommend an FF off server and just go nuts on sharqi or karkand.

For knife, do it on a knife server. Careful, they're addictive!

KungfuBeer

Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:54 pm

finc.hairy wrote:For knife, do it on a knife server. Careful, they're addictive!

Sorry, knife servers are against EA Online Terms and Conditions - http://www.legionatwar.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2110 -
and we don't encourage cheating!

J232

Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:31 pm

You would not want to take a chance of a banned user account. :oops:

BladePhoenix1964

Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:33 pm

how i got mine was as the US commander on Wake, just kept putting arty on the airfield, you will be amazed how many kills you can get doing that lol

Topic author
bames5

Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:44 am

BladePhoenix wrote:how i got mine was as the US commander on Wake, just kept putting arty on the airfield, you will be amazed how many kills you can get doing that lol

Thats how I got my 40+ streak, but I believe I've only hit that many once. Good suggestions on here and I think I shouldn't have as big a problem now. Thanks everyone.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information