General Information/DiscussionsNookie200 & Skarilla

General Info for everyone

Topic author
Pavehawk3

Tue May 29, 2007 6:40 pm

Late Saturday night - early Sunday morning these guys were c4'ing for the AH-1. When someone else got in the helo, they kindly reminded the other "just don't gun for him" and "just fly it into a tree" over chat.

I reminded them that kind of stuff wasn't allowed but got the usual trash talk back.

I don't know if they have a history on your servers, but they definately deserve watching.

KingLou

Tue May 29, 2007 7:49 pm

Nookie is a PITA. He does this kinda stuff regularly....I dunno why he hasn't been banned yet. I think Nookie200, Cross944, and Skarilla all wear the tag: *_*

So far, I haven't had much interaction with Skarilla, but both Cross and Nookie are immature little smacktards, which is unfortunate because they seem like relatively skilled players in some regards. So, I dunno....maybe *_* is what a smacktard looks like?

KiL
All your A10 are belong to ME. - ¦TØP¦KingLou

Anonymous

Tue May 29, 2007 7:55 pm

I have been thinking of using the *_* tag just to annoy them. I encourage everyone else to do the same.

J232

Tue May 29, 2007 8:35 pm

Its been brought up before but nothing ever came of it. Maybe its time.

Bert

Wed May 30, 2007 4:46 am

A shame... Cross is one of the best little bird pilots I have encountered, and Nookie is a great gunner in the Cobra. With that being said.... they won't be missed! :twisted:

Atkssn6

Wed May 30, 2007 9:48 am

I'll chime in here also, because I'm tired of these little bastages. :5:

I jumped the cobra on AF this weekend and Nookie wouldn't take off. He sat on the pad telling me to bail out and typed in text that I need to get out so he can gun with his brother.

This happened on numerous occasions. Skilled or not (and this remains to be seen) they just irritate me every time I see them. They play for themselves and rarely for the rest of the team. I'll help any team member out, squadmate or not.
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remember'd;
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he today that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother

KingLou

Wed May 30, 2007 10:39 am

Bert wrote:Cross is one of the best little bird pilots I have encountered

He's not bad....maybe pretty good.....but one of the best?

Eh.....a little much. :P

KiL
All your A10 are belong to ME. - ¦TØP¦KingLou

J232

Wed May 30, 2007 12:01 pm

Jeebs or Yogi are better in the littlebird... there are more also

Anonymous

Wed May 30, 2007 12:07 pm

I don't even think they're that great. They're only any use to the team when they've got the US equipment. You ever see them with good scores when they are not in a Little Bird, Cobra or A10? nope.

grizlam

Wed May 30, 2007 1:25 pm

Bert wrote:Cross is one of the best little bird pilots I have encountered, and Nookie is a great gunner in the Cobra. :twisted:

Just remember what Spidey says: 'With great power(SKILL) comes great responsibility'.

Be Good or Be Gone

It is better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. - Abe Lincoln

Locked Previous topicNext topic
  • Information