Never Seen Him Play.
29%
Hes Good In The LittleBird.
No votes

Total votes: 21

Topic author
B_Burgess

Mon May 21, 2007 3:12 pm

lol, despite the recent issue with me c4ing chopper pads and BoneChief crying about it, ( KUZ I WASNT AWARE IT WAS ILLEAGLE)(i dont do it anymore) where can i DL the application to become a Prefered Player? This is literaly the only server i play, lol.
Brandon M. Burgess

Anonymous

Mon May 21, 2007 3:31 pm

I don't see what the poll has to do with B_Burgess becoming a preferred player. We don't make preferrred players based on gaming skill.

Frankly the name calling and whining between B_Burgess and Bonechief has me turned off to both of them, especially as preferred players or for ban removals.

Topic author
B_Burgess

Mon May 21, 2007 3:35 pm

so, this means, im screwed? Look im a good player and i never really whine accept for that C4 issue AND ever since ive been warned on language, (About 1 - 2 weeks ago) ive kept the language down, so i dont see the problem, im changing my ways to be a prefered player and now kuz i made a few mistakes when i first stared playing you guys are going to completely shut me off?, that doesnt seem right.

and the poll has NOTHING to do with me being a PP at L@W, i just felt like putting it there.
Brandon M. Burgess

Topic author
B_Burgess

Mon May 21, 2007 4:17 pm

ok look, im going to be playing in the 24/7 Armored Fury L@W server a lot. so i would like u guys to watch me when u can and JUST OBSERVE, i will display no rude behavior, and i wont use foul language..

im just trying to prove i can be a good player, and a good team player. just gotta give a chanve to learn the rules :P
Brandon M. Burgess

gi.joe

Mon May 21, 2007 4:34 pm

Give us a while (a couple of months should do the trick) to observer you before you apply for the Preferred Player Program. I'm a firm believer in second chances, but it takes time to prove you've really changed your ways. If you live up to your promise, we will give your application a fair shake. :)

Anonymous

Mon May 21, 2007 5:21 pm

I'm just saying I'm turned off. I'm just a single member in the clan. But how many times did you call Bonechief a whiner in the other post? Specifically, namecalling and taunting is against our rules. So doing it here while claiming to be a good player sounds wrong to me.

Like Joe says, chill out, be responsible, and things will be fine.

Anonymous

Mon May 21, 2007 7:25 pm

B joined my squad and said sorry and apologized for all that he has done wrong and said he is going to change his ways, and b i didnt mean to ruin ur chances at becomin a PP sorry about that

Topic author
B_Burgess

Mon May 21, 2007 7:34 pm

you guys see this, im making my wrongs right. can i still be considered in the PP at L@W. please, im almost begging. Im not asking for a member ship in the clan, but just to be a P@L. this is the only server i play and it ould be nice to be welcome in the community.

I was thinking i fill out the application, then if i could get in and if you see ANY BAD TRAITS that im demonstrating poorly, just remove me from prefered player.

Please give me a chance. Ask any1 i played with about an hour ago. I played awsome, good Team Work and all.

i understand that i have to play fair, and obey the rules of the L@W servers.

i'll start squading up with the L@W Players more.

Please Condiser Me. :?: :?:
Brandon M. Burgess

gi.joe

Mon May 21, 2007 7:51 pm

We will consider you after a couple of months. :)

You're still welcome on our forums and our servers...just be nice :wink:

Topic author
B_Burgess

Mon May 21, 2007 7:52 pm

please dont take this as whining, but u need at least 2 months to evaluate my play? how about like 2 - 3 weeks lol, i play nearly every day
Brandon M. Burgess

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information