Origin GamesBattlerecorder could not locate file?

Discussions about Battlefield and other Origin Games

Topic author
=WP=DJJonC

Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:57 am

Hey guys, first off let me say you have one of the best 2142 servers! I play on it every chance I get (always my 1st choice if not full)! So thank you for that! Alright now to my question I played a few rounds on Sunday 1/21 and Monday 1/22 and when I went to download the demo file I get an error that says it couldn't locate the file. I was just wondering what was going on? Let me know thanks!

peace - Jon C.

Blackwater

Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:43 am

Jon,

Not sure about battlerecorder but... you might be interested in the preferred players program and jump on TS so we can make you a spot if it is full.

http://www.legionatwar.com/temp_site/Pr ... tails.aspx
"In God we trust, all others are suspects."

gi.joe

Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:49 pm

We had some issues with running into our bandwidth restriction for the month recently. We have since corrected the issue, so the battle recorders on each of our servers should be fully operational again.

Please let us know if you continue to see battle recorder problems.

Thanks for stopping by to say "hi". I hope you consider our Preferred Players program.

GI.Joe

Topic author
=WP=DJJonC

Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:00 pm

gi.joe wrote:We had some issues with running into our bandwidth restriction for the month recently. We have since corrected the issue, so the battle recorders on each of our servers should be fully operational again.

Please let us know if you continue to see battle recorder problems.

Thanks for stopping by to say "hi". I hope you consider our Preferred Players program.

GI.Joe

Yo! Thanks! I will test it out and let you know. Also I did fill out the application today for the perfered players! Just waiting on the response! You guys rock! I actually stopped by and joined to talk with Peace-Bringer about a thought I had. I will message you as well to see what you think! Thanks bro!

Peace - Jon C.

Topic author
=WP=DJJonC

Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:28 pm

Yo! I am having the same issue still! I just played 3 rounds and when I go to download them it says Error can not locate the file. Just wanted to let you know! Let me know if I can help in any way! thanks!!!

Topic author
=WP=DJJonC

Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:23 pm

Still having same issue! :( Could not locate file on server. Just thought you'd like to know! :D

Topic author
=WP=DJJonC

Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:36 am

Well I don't know what happened but it's still down as of 1/31! :(

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information