General Information/DiscussionsEnd of an Era

General Info for everyone

Topic author
KungfuBeer

Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:30 am

Now that the April 1st thing is behind us, this is 100% not a joke.

On September 19th, 2019

The LegionAtWar forums will officially close, with that, Teamspeak will also go away. The yearly payment of $65 will not be made, triggering a loss of access to the NFO Control Panel and everything NFO related.

It makes sense, no one really reads/posts on the forums anymore. Discord works perfect for the information that we do put up. We can also talk in the same place we post information, so its 10x better and sounds exactly the same.

We will still be active, just not on an archaic system. Technology has changed so much since this group was founded in 2005, we will continue to roll on embracing the new technologies as they are perfected.

I've spent thousands of hours building this site to what it is....I have no tears in changing....just like I didn't going from VHS to Netflix....so, neither should you.

This site will be closed and archived on September 19th. Thanks for all the memories!

Topic author
KungfuBeer

Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:49 pm

NFO Servers wrote:Your server is set to be disabled on Friday, September 20th 2019, due to your subscription cancellation. If you wish the server to be continued, please resubscribe from your Payments page.

We have replied to your support request. View this through your Help! page.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information