Other GamesFAR CRY 5

Games from Ubisoft and other studios

Moderator: Members

sidewinder9x

Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:22 pm

I went to this one spot below where the statue is to pickup an item up and spent the next 20 minutes taking out bad players, blissed players and blissed animals who changed from bears to deer, foxes, wolves and eagles right before your eyes.

Check out the guy hanging from the pole when I blew him out of a truck.
farcry5.jpg
farcry5.jpg (465.09 KiB) Viewed 1973 times
farcry5.jpg
farcry5.jpg (465.09 KiB) Viewed 1973 times

KungfuBeer

Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:49 pm

At 7:40 a cougar gets tossed into the air by a bear.

Moderhinke

Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:24 am

Ok, I now got it as well. Got 20% off ($47.99) at GMG using the coupon code NEW20.
“Go home 2018, you're drunk!”

KungfuBeer

Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:08 am

Good, same price we go it at. You have to play for an hour or so to complete some campaign to unlock CoOp.

KungfuBeer

Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:11 am

Here's Bojac and I doing missions, last night.

sidewinder9x

Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:23 am

Did anyone else happen to notice the uncanny resemblance to David Korsch from Waco to that of the main leader guy right down to the shape of his glasses?

KungfuBeer

Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:37 am

sidewinder9x wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:23 am
Did anyone else happen to notice the uncanny resemblance to David Korsch from Waco to that of the main leader guy right down to the shape of his glasses?
Very much.
Image Image

sidewinder9x

Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:18 pm

Interesting...

sidewinder9x

Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:24 am

She is one tough cookie; it took me almost an hour to get rid of her and I offer a few tips when you go up against her.

When she spawns there are multiples of her; look for the one that has colored leaves swirling around her; that is the real one, use C4, dynamite as it will also take out the "Angels that are also trying to get you.

There is only a single rock in the center with two med kits and two ammo boxes; run in a circle to avoid her attacks; by using explosives or whatnot you kill off the Angels and the duplicates of her.

Once you kill her and get past the cut scenes you then have to do a mission to save the Sheriff (kinda like a maze in the bliss); then you must destroy the underground lab producing the bliss, opening many airlocks with bad guys waiting to shoot as soon as you open it; use explosives of any type when possible, shoot gas cans etc.. watchout for the shooting flames of gas as you must time your movements; at least three to four levesl of this. The explosions can throw your aim off as well.

Good luck!

Druzin

Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:04 pm

Downloaded last night. Played some today. So far pleasantly surprised. Feels like Farcry of course. But runs well enough and plenty of non-PC jokes sprinkled into the landscape. Level designers and "ambiance" folks had fun sprinkling little jokes and such throughout. Takes it self more serious than Blood Dragon of course but still fun so far.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information