General Information/DiscussionsRequesting for an Unban

General Info for everyone

Topic author
Cat123456798

Tue May 08, 2012 3:21 pm

Just wanted to 1st state my BF3 name: puppy_1811. Also wanted to apologize for the racist slur (don't want to mention it) on the 24/7 Urban Meatgrinder server last night at around 10:30ish est. My friend Rumm3l, a few other d4 members, and I always talk smack to each other if we play against each other in which this case last night Rumm3l was on the opposing team. We were chatting it up on your server but using sailor talk on d4's team speak ... My idiotic comment came out from the left field about Rumm3l when he kept on killing other d4 members.. Yea I never should have typed that comment on your sever and kept on the d4 team speak sever (which I would have been kick from their team speak server under their rules for an 1hr) Yea I love your server (d4 and I are regulars on your server). I just wanted ask if you can unban me from your Urban Meatgrinder server.

Thank you for your time,

puppy_1811

Bloodmon3y

Tue May 08, 2012 3:37 pm

I am not the banning admin nor did look at the server logs. But, I can tell you this, all racist comments are never overturned. Sorry, those are the rules and whether you meant something else, it slipped, we call each other that all the time, I had to much to drink last night, etc........rules are rules. Sorry, but it is forbidden and I'm sorry that you have to find another server to play on.

SiouxWarrior

Tue May 08, 2012 3:42 pm

The banning admin is typically automated for racism. We, as well as most of the rest of the world, despise racism.

When people display it overtly, like in our servers while playing a game, it offends us and our guests.
Therefore we do not tolerate it. Zero tolerance.

Personally I'd rather play on an empty server or not play at all, then play with someone who thinks it's cool or has anger management issues and spouts out senseless and hurtful racial slurs.

Good day.

Topic author
Cat123456798

Tue May 08, 2012 3:54 pm

Rules are rules. Had good times on your servers. Again sorry for the comment if I offended anyone. Good day sirs.

BladePhoenix1964

Tue May 08, 2012 6:19 pm

I was the banning admin. Racist comments are not tolerated here. The ban will not be lifted

Locked Previous topicNext topic
  • Information