Origin GamesLongtime lurker. Here to report PROFESSIONAL wounder/tkers

Discussions about Battlefield and other Origin Games

Topic author
EvilPumpkin

Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:49 pm

Hey everyone, we've been playing on your servers for a while now because we find ourselves enjoying the community, the stellar staff, and no-nonsense server rule set that allows fair and fun gameplay. Of course though, our time on your servers has allowed us to see the good and bad with some of the players you guys have to deal with, the trollers, griefers, tkers, and the ilk.

I'd actually like to take a moment to report two griefer/tker/wounders who were systematically harassing a couple of us tonight on your HC Conquest server (around 11:00pm EST). The map cycle was going through it's normal rotation, we noticed that two specific teammates who both happened to be in the "VVV" clan that were targeting us and purposely tking/wounding us on multiple maps, their names were "blacksolid2" and "incrysis76".

This whole fiasco took place over a course of 4 maps, on the first two (Caspian and Tehran) we weren't really paying that much attention to it, and simply tried chalking up the tking/wounding as accidental. However it caught our attention as being deliberate when it kept happening, we started to pay attention for it, and then literally watched it happen over and over. On the following map, Kharg Island, they kept at it. After TKing Sardine early on, we called them out on it, and requested an admin. Their snide reply to us was "Just deal with it". Unfortunately no admins were on at the time, but the chat that commenced at that point is indicative of what was going on. Even after Sardine got killed one of our random teammates says something to the effect of "I just saw that". Now that we were calling them out on their actions, these two dirtbags proceeded to verbally taunt us and just out-right do it. Once we realized no admins were on, we ceased our "public" requests for an admin, and the next map (Metro) began. The deliberate wounding was non-stop throughout this map, they both 'slipped up' and tked me twice, however.

You can check the chat logs/tk logs to verify all of this, like I said it happened around 1100pm US EST on the HC Conquest Server. Now, I can't say what drove these two idiots to behave like this for 4 maps and purposely target us, but I've never seen such dedication from griefers before, who knows what else these guys are getting away with when no one is looking. I'm not asking that they be banned, but definitely be alert and watch them closely if you happen to catch these dirtbags or any VVV member playing on your servers. They are troublemakers whos behavior is beneath this community.

Rant over!

We look forward to some more fun games, and we'll be lurking here some more! ;)

-Evil Pumpkin

Teyth

Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:10 pm

Checking my logs right now thanks for pointing it out. my admin alerter didn't say anyone was calling or I would have responded sooner. sorry for any inconvenience. thanks for pointing this out. and Hopefully many more fun games to come with you guys =)

Teyth
"The Greatest Pleasure in life is Doing what people say You cannot do."

MissileChicago

Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:29 am

Thanks for coming here to report the issue.

You should apply for our Preferred Player program which is FREE and allows you access
to our TeamSpeak and priority access to our servers.

I'll look out for your app! ;)

sidewinder9x

Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:57 am

Thank-you for coming here to report these two disruptive players and for playing on our servers. I have had dealings with these two earlier and as a result of last nights problems I have banned them both for being disruptive and I'm sorry they interrupted you gaming.

As one of the server admins I would like to say thank-you to you and your Clan mates for assisting us recently with identifying hackers which we were able to remove and ban and I hope you will continue to play here.

I also strongly recommend that you and you friends apply for our Preferred Player program, it's FREE and will allow you to come into our Teamspeak if you need an Admin or just to shoot the breeze so that we may get to know you.

Enjoy! :nod:

Cybex

Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:33 am

:iagree: Your clan has been a great help for us in weeding out trouble makers and hackers :nod:
LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Jeebs

Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:42 am

Enjoy all the evil foods .

Never bring an AT mine to a gun fight

Topic author
EvilPumpkin

Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:47 pm

Oh wow, what are the chances that you guys had to deal with them before for being disruptive? Well, happy to know at least that they won't be creating anymore misery on your servers.

Anyways ya, little bit about us: We've been playing the battlefield series since BF 1942 and the forgotten hope mod. Coordinated team-play is a big staple on our playstyle, and the BF franchise has always accommodated that. We've grown accustomed to your server because like I said in my opening post, the mature community, and attentive staff, and server rules, as such we will do our best to help preserve what Legion at War represents by fostering that environment.

We'll look into the preferred player club, seems interesting as well.

See you guys in game! We won't be strangers

:PBJT:

Blacksolid2

Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:56 pm

Evil Sardine was the one who was teamkilling me on Kharg Island, I never teamkilled any of the Evil guys on purpose and as for wounding them every time they said I shot them I wasnt even on the same side of the map. I never taunted them at all, all I was telling is to "shut up and play the game", which they took as "Just deal with it". Ive been playing on your Battlefield servers since BC2 without a problem and these 3 kids start complaining about something i didnt nor incrysis has anything to do with he was just playing not even typing. As for the round on Metro we did nothing but revive them. Clearly you guys dint look at your server logs and just took this guys post as the truth.

SiouxWarrior

Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:01 pm

We will review our logs and reply to you.

SiouxWarrior

Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:06 pm

I'm glad you are waiting for a reply. We almost have your logs ready.

Locked Previous topicNext topic
  • Information