General Information/DiscussionsReturning P@L

General Info for everyone

Topic author
brewster

Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:01 pm

i was a P@L since bf2 for over 2 years, i go out buy bf3, say to myself hey, maybe i should join the L@W server see whats crackin.. and BAM im kicked 2 min into round by admin... try and join again... kicked b4 i even load in.. twice.. is this how your clan works now? kick ppl willy nilly with no reason? joe i dono if you remeber me but this isnt right. you use to get a warning and kicked in game, and usualy ppl were just being general pricks when they were. and i know it wasnt for an admin joining becasue there was only 14 ppl playing on a 64man server

vanilla bf3 sever.. aprox 4:45 pm

can i please have a reason why i was kicked?

EDIT.. seems im still a prefered player.. thanks for the kick :throw:

R.J.

Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:11 pm

It's a known bug in BF3 and not an actual admin giving you the boot. We don't kick players without a reason.

Welcome back.

MissileChicago

Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:12 pm

First of all, welcome back! Glad you found us again!

Second, all BF3 servers are experiencing issues of crashing amongst other issues. We are working with our server provider to try and resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

Please join us on our TeamSpeak server.

ts3.legionatwar.net

We will get your permissions squared away once you log in to TeamSpeak.

Thanks!

MC

El Cristiano

Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:13 pm

LOL what an attitude buddy, these are the first days of BF3 so :censored: is supposed to happen.

Relax and enjoy.

:beer:
..........Image

Topic author
brewster

Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:20 pm

El Cristiano wrote:LOL what an attitude buddy, these are the first days of BF3 so :censored: is supposed to happen.

Relax and enjoy.

:beer:

sorry buddy, but ive been playin that game since midnight release, and ive yet to be kicked.. and ive seen some clans go the way of the dark side in admin authority

just dled ts3 gota go find my mic... its.. somewhere :?

PeaceBringer

Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:34 pm

Brewster,

Hey man, it's great to see you back. I can asure you it was not a clan admin kicking you. I have not experiensed this specific bug but I know other clan members have.

Game on!

Peace

Topic author
brewster

Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:35 pm

R.J. wrote:It's a known bug in BF3 and not an actual admin giving you the boot. We don't kick players without a reason.

Welcome back.

thanks for clearing that up, what a suprise a dice game full of glitches, still dono if my joystick works yet considering i cant move in an empty server

SiouxWarrior

Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:59 pm

:|

Welcome back.

El Cristiano

Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:00 pm

brewster wrote:sorry buddy, but ive been playin that game since midnight release, and ive yet to be kicked.. and ive seen some clans go the way of the dark side in admin authority

LOL, being a veteran here in Legion you should know these guys better.

See you in the battlefield.

:smg:
..........Image

sidewinder9x

Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:56 pm

FYI;

If you were kicked by an Admin it wasn't a personal attack directed you per se; it could have been making room for an admin; which if that was the case you would have gotten a message something to that effect; we don't kick without a reason and many of the Clan members here may not remember you /know who you are; we do not normally kick P@l's either unless they are idle or running off half-cocked.

Also, allow me to offer a wee bit of advice; ask questions first before making accusations; people do remember.

Welcome. :|

Locked Previous topicNext topic
  • Information