General Information/DiscussionsWhat up

General Info for everyone

Topic author
Dead.Ninja

Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:09 pm

I play on your servers quite a bit, and I'll likely continue to. Glad to see you're not a bunch of snipers, as that bores me to death. GG

Flipper

Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:10 pm

Welcome glad you stopped in. I played with you earlier. Actually it depends on each members mood. Some days I only snipe, others I attack hard, still others I die by the bag full regardless what kit I'm playing :mrgreen:

Consider becoming a preferred player (P@L). It's free, and allows us to get to know you, you to know us :wink: It also allows you preferred status on servers when they're full (another words, we make room for you). Stop by in our TS channel also.

http://www.legionatwar.com/index.php?op ... Itemid=205

Cybex

Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:26 pm

:8: Welcome.
LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Topic author
Dead.Ninja

Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:03 pm

I put in the app for Preferred thing. Out of curiosity, do you guys do any competition type stuff, TWL, or scrims with other groups?

Flipper

Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:16 pm

Dead.Ninja wrote:I put in the app for Preferred thing. Out of curiosity, do you guys do any competition type stuff, TWL, or scrims with other groups?

Not TWL, but we sometimes do scrims. Trouble with scrims is actually getting folks to show up. Plus agreeing on the rules who's server etc. etc. We generally find it's more trouble than it's worth.

sidewinder9x

Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:47 pm

Welcome; yeah we tried scrim with another clan not to long ago, we agreed to the time place etc showed up and most of theirs didn't then whined about it.

Topic author
Dead.Ninja

Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:14 pm

Ahhh, that's too bad, unfortunately it goes that way a lot, I've found over the years of playing these kinds of games... Well it's not a tremendous deal to me, you all seem pretty fun to play with, so that's good enough for me. And no one has kicked me, or accused me of hacking, another plus!

Flipper

Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:24 pm

Dead.Ninja wrote:Ahhh, that's too bad, unfortunately it goes that way a lot, I've found over the years of playing these kinds of games... Well it's not a tremendous deal to me, you all seem pretty fun to play with, so that's good enough for me. And no one has kicked me, or accused me of hacking, another plus!

Just an FYI. You may hear us say "run this guy" or "watch that guy", but we do not kick/ban just because we feel like it. We try hard to prove that someone is truly hacking. Being a good player DOES NOT justify a kick and/or ban. We do not do things of that nature regardless! I know many other servers/clans do that. Not part of our creed. We ask that our members/players/guest do not disrupt game-play by things like taunting and name calling or purposely inhibiting the game. We also have few rules. If you want to snipe, snipe! If you want to attack a main, attack it! You should be able to play the game as it was designed without petty rules getting in the way. If the designers didn't want you playing with the tools given, they wouldn't have included them.

Game on :mrgreen:

Anonymous

Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:00 am

It was fun playing with you yesterday. We had some back and forth action and I think you got the better of me. Clipper, did you run this guy? :). See you in game

gi.joe

Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:15 pm

Welcome :39:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information