General Information/DiscussionsIndecisions Introduction

General Info for everyone

Topic author
Indecision

Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:08 pm

Hey guys, its me Indecision. Just joined the forum and thinking about joining yall. Reason my nickname is Indecision is because I cant make up my mind on anything. I have had 4 nicknames in the last year and finally settled on this since it clearly states that I cant decide on anything. I have been in 2 clans before. Both fell apart once school started and the admins didnt feel like keeping the things operational. I am looking for a clan that is active, great to be around with, and takes this game somewhat serious and works together in-game. I work full time as tech support. I am going to school to get my bachelors in Information Technology and am A+ certified and I have my Microsoft certification in one week. I can fix mostly anything but if its over the phone or TS sorry. I just cant help very well unless ive got the physical server or pc in front of me.

Flipper

Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:24 pm

Welcome and thanks for stopping by. I see you're logged on our TS server so let the games begin.

Topic author
Indecision

Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:52 pm

Yea thanks for replying on this post. Glad to see people are active here.

MissileChicago

Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:12 pm

Good to meet you! I got your P@L application and will get it up for a vote ASAP. Hope to game with you sometime soon! :7:

PeaceBringer

Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:20 pm

Glad you found us, looking forward to gaming with you.

Peace

Cybex

Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:46 pm

Welcome. I really hope you can come to a decision :mrgreen:
LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

DakotaDoc64

Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:29 pm

Welcome, I think you will find a few other IT techs among us, as well as a great variety of backgrounds.

sidewinder9x

Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:41 pm

Oh goodie, someone new to kill and abuse :twisted:

KungfuBeer

Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:12 pm

Welcome to the forums Indecision.

We have a pretty large group of mature admins here. We've been active for over 5 years now and are continuing strong.

IT is a good field to be in. I am currently an IT Manager deployed in Afghanistan. I am not gaming at the moment because I am overseas on a NATO network so the speeds do not support it.

desertsmurf

Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:00 pm

glad you found us, great bunch of guys here. just watch out for a couple of them. they like to sneak up and knife ya. :mrgreen:
No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."- General George Patton Jr

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information