General Information/Discussionshello

General Info for everyone

Topic author
stalker.

Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:56 pm

I was permbanned today for language when I was chatting with a friend I play a lot with my fellow 83rd on your server I am the one to bring them there and am asking for an appeal please. I dont make trouble and like ypour servers

MissileChicago

Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:56 pm

Which server was this on?

Topic author
stalker.

Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:13 pm

it was your bc2 server really like playing there a lot of 83rd frequent there so any help please. Ps there was no warning just straight to perm ban kinda blunt but so be it

KungfuBeer

Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:28 pm

stalker. wrote:it was your bc2 server really like playing there a lot of 83rd frequent there so any help please. Ps there was no warning just straight to perm ban kinda blunt but so be it

We have six BC2 servers. Was it Conquest Hardcore, Conquest Non-Hardcore, Rush or Deathmatch?
Were you are playing as Stalker?

Topic author
stalker.

Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:15 am

Yes I was I only play as stalker. the period is in there and it was your Conquest hardcore

KungfuBeer

Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:16 am

stalker. wrote:Yes I was I only play as stalker. the period is in there and it was your Conquest hardcore

I looked in the ban lists on all servers and the playerID stalker. does not reside on any ban list. If you cannot get into our servers, then it may have been a PBBans or Punkbuster ban, which we have no control of.

Topic author
stalker.

Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:03 pm

well I get on every other server with pb did you put it in as stalker. with the period? So it is your server side ban if you do not want to remove my ban just say no and we will move on. Thank you for your time in this matter

DakotaDoc64

Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:20 pm

Your Name shows clean in PBBans, you are not in any of our ban lists. Have you tried to connect to our 6 public servers.
Please let me know if you are still having issues.

Clean GUID(s) (2)
Date / Game GUID / Alias
Mar 25, 2010
BFBC2 c9e5c737
stalker.
Jul 08, 2010
BFBC2 1911c828
stalker.

MissileChicago

Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:28 pm

When you try to join what is the message you receive?

Anonymous

Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:28 pm

I do remember remember an issue while quite a few of us were playing on Monday. One person was kicked for language and the other was banned for language. I'm pretty sure that it was stalker who got banned. If I remember right Anzac is the one who did the banning, but please confirm with him because I have been known to be wrong a time or two :D

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information