General Information/DiscussionsHey all

General Info for everyone

Topic author

Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:56 pm

Just played on your server for the first time today and really enjoyed it. But I had a little problem and just want to explain myself so that I don't make a bad first impression for myself or my clanmates.

I was flying the chopper and another player (no need to mention names) rammed me twice. I don't care about ramming, it's legal on our server and I believe on yours as well. But he blamed it on me both times and said, "if ramming is the only way you can kill someone, I guess." I told him that he was the one doing the ramming and to get over himself, which of course caught the attention of one of your admins. He asked us to stop and I did. I just want you all to know myself and my clanmates play this game for fun and not so we can listen to some baby crying about ramming. So sometimes I can get annoyed with it and talk a little smack, sorry about it if I do, and I can promise if you warn me not to do it, it will stop right away.

Look forward to playing on your server.

Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:41 pm

Was his name Cajunhammer by any chance?

he always does it to me.

We should ban him LMAO :lol: :1: :1: :1:

Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:13 pm

This wa on the AIX server; glad you found us and enjoyed yourself. Please ensure you read the server rules ramming is legal here also; no whining, insulting other players etc.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information