General Information/Discussions[em]Maj.Bobo and [em]Kevhutch101 Banned

General Info for everyone

Topic author
[em]Bobo

Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:57 am

Hello again, I posted in here yesterday regarding our recent perm-ban from your ranked bf2 vanilla server, but for one reason or another my thread was completely deleted. So i guess I will start again.

We were banned yesterday for what I was told was stat padding, we recieved no warnings and I think a kick or temp ban would have been more than enough. I was under the impression that ten heal points was a quick fix before my friend had to leave for a week, but after reading a response to my deleted thread last night i discovered that it was infact a violation of the EA/Dice TOS and your server rules, I am deeply sorry for this. After reading your Kick/Ban Guidelines, I think that i was punished a little too severly. But that is not neccessarily the issue at hand.

It's not really my concern as to why my thread was deleted, I just want to apologize for my violation of your trust and hope that you will grant me another chance to enjoy your server and company. I am a regular on the server and I am sure quite a few of you recognize me. Please accept my apology and my promise that I will never do it again.

MissileChicago

Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:06 am

Your thread was not deleted. We moved this thread so that our clan members may discuss this privately. Please be patient during this process. We will post our decision here.

Thank you.

- MissileChicago

Topic author
[em]Bobo

Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:08 am

Thank you, I really appreciate it, I thought someone just didn't like me or something. :D

MissileChicago

Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:37 pm

Your ban has been lifted. Please understand that we do not tolerate stat padding as it is considered cheating. It is also against the BF2 ROE. Most people may not know of these rules, which is why we believe in second chances where warranted.

Please understand that if you violate these rules again, there will not be another chance. But I'm sure this will not be the case and we can all move on from here.

We appreciate your patience in this matter. Apologies accepted, thank you. Game on! :7:

Our "Server Rules of Engagement" can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=7356

Or you may read below:

Rules of Engagement:

DO NOT argue the rules.
No Team Killing
No recruiting for other clans
No bad language or racial slurs
No inappropriate user names
No personal taunts or verbal abuse
No blowing up or damaging your own team's vehicles
No whining or complaining
No cheating, cheaters will be banned