General Information/DiscussionsHello Guys

General Info for everyone

Topic author
Balsonya=D

Sat May 09, 2009 6:44 pm

Hi folks. I have been playing on your server for a while now and I decided to join your forums, Mainly because of the respect my roommate and I have recently been given to us by one of your admins. (no sarcasm).

I agree with 100% of your rules and you guys have a good map rotation. My roommate and I play on your server often and are thinking of applying to join your clan.

Keep up the good work guys. See you in game.

Balsonya=D

Rommullus

Sat May 09, 2009 10:46 pm

Welcome to the Forums friends.

Enjoy... :mrgreen:

Deputydawg

Sun May 10, 2009 12:28 am

Welcome, we are glad you have enjoyed the server. Your first step is to apply for a P@L. We will see you in game. :2:

Topic author
Balsonya=D

Sun May 10, 2009 9:07 am

I was just reading some of your rules and noticed one about foul tags. I was wondering if my game name would be a problem with anyone. I know it's kinda on the edge there so if it is going to be a problem I can change it no problem.

Deputydawg

Sun May 10, 2009 10:31 am

For those that would have to look it up, because I did

Ballsonya
Commonly mistaken for an italian dish, in actuallity it is the act of puting your balls on someones chin (or other body part.)

I would think most wouldn't know what it means, But to answer your question I don't have a problem with it, think its kind of funny. Papa is a master at "Ballsonya" If this is somethings you do, you might be mindful that some clan memebers will get a little pissed. I find the right time to do it is when someone did it to me. (mostly Papa :lol: ) So I say play on.

wardog_wayne

Mon May 11, 2009 2:56 am

Had you not said anything, I wouldn't have noticed. But then again, I'm a little slow. Welcome.

PURE_RAGE

Mon May 11, 2009 12:39 pm

I don't have an issue with it, after all look at my avatar! :mrgreen: BTW, Welcome! :9:

Rommullus

Mon May 11, 2009 3:49 pm

[HOR]PURE_RAGE wrote:I don't have an issue with it, after all look at my avatar! :mrgreen: BTW, Welcome! :9:

Don't let Rage's funny clowning around avatar fool you.

There's a good reason why he does that. Meet him in AIX and good luck, you'll need it. :mrgreen:

Topic author
Balsonya=D

Thu May 14, 2009 7:29 pm

Hahaha, yeah PURE_RAGE is one to watch out for. Another reason I like this server is because of the talent. I actually never tea-bag anyone since it takes my focus away from killing other people. I just love to think about what it says on the persons screen when I kill them.

"You were killed by balsonya"

desertsmurf

Thu May 14, 2009 7:36 pm

good to see ya on the forums....rage is not the only one you need to worry about. watch for velez they are a deadly combo
No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."- General George Patton Jr

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information