Rockstar GamesKungfuBeer Films: Yummy Search

Everything GTA and Rockstar

Topic author
KungfuBeer

Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:47 pm

How to find the special cars in game.

ANZAC

Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:21 am

There are a couple of colors of Dubsta 2's that spawn near Martin's house at 8am that can be sold for $23k. It isn't that far away and worth the time.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Added in 3 minutes 22 seconds:

ANZAC

Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:57 am

This is perhaps more instructive

Added in 10 minutes 28 seconds:
Also there is a house you can buy just down the hill from this spot: 2117 Milton Rd. $608k, 10 car. Basically go up the hill from it.

I haven't found one yet -- only the chrome/gold modded ones are worth $23k, like how the Ubermacht modded ones are worth $17k ....

Flipper

Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:58 pm

I have yet to find one of these. I wonder if these were eliminated from the online game unless actually purchased. This vid is from 2014, and many patches have been released since that time.

Druzin

Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:24 pm

I am pretty sure they were patched out of the spawn near martin. Still a rare spawn near airport however. The more recent way of finding these dubsters now requires you already have one and do a mission near airport where it can spawn next to the los santos customs near airport at specific times. I think can spawn in freeroam but my impression is it is very rare and limited time so people use the mission because it locks game time at XX:00 until you turn in the mission. I don't have video at fingertips but you need to find something in 2015 at least. You still see posts on reddit about help spawning dubsters so people can do this (much easier or possibly required to have one so another will spawn). More trouble than it is worth was my opinion. Stick to the ubermarcht because it is more common, close to same price, and closer to areas you will be in more often anyways. (same reason I stopped farming sandkings even though sell for a bit more, way out of town and feel less common).

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information