Technical Information/Support RequestsThermaltake Power Supply

Just as the title says

Moderator: Members

Topic author
KungfuBeer

Mon May 29, 2017 9:44 am

The power supply that stopped working for me yesterday was only two years old. I just completed an RMA request so we'll see if they send me a replacement. If they do, I'll have a spare, if not...well, no more Thermaltake brand for me.. The new one I got is a Corsair.

sidewinder9x

Mon May 29, 2017 10:06 am

Can't go wrong with a Corsair; mine is 6 years old and still cranking the juice. (950 watts).

Topic author
KungfuBeer

Mon May 29, 2017 11:39 am

Thats the brand that I had last time. Lasted be a few years too

Topic author
KungfuBeer

Tue May 30, 2017 10:58 am

Your RMA request has been approved. You have selected to do an advance service. For advance service, the replacement part or product will be sent to you ahead of time. Your credit card will also be charged $99.99. Once the defective part or product has been received, you will be refunded the total amount of the charge. The refund can take your bank 3-5 business days to process. If the defective unit is not received within 45 days, the charge will no longer be refundable. You will receive an e-mail with tracking information once your replacement is ready to ship.

Please ship the defective unit to our RMA Department once you have received the replacement. Your RMA number must be clearly written on the outside of the package. Failure to do so may result in your RMA being incomplete. Damage or loss of goods during shipping is the sole responsibility of the customer. Insufficient packing may result in loss of warranty.

RMA Department
20420 Business Pkwy
City of Industry, CA 91789

If you have any additional questions, please contact customer service by phone or through e-mail. Please do not change the subject line or your e-mail will NOT be received.

Thank you.
Thermaltake Customer Service
TEL: 1-800-988-1088 (Mon-Fri 9:00AM-5:30 PST)
Dear Customer,
PS-TPD-0750MPCGUS-1 (750 watts) is out of stock. We will replace it with PS-TPD-0850MPCGUS-1 (850 watts).
PS-TPD-0850MPCGUS-1: Thermaltake - U.S.A. - Toughpower 850W GOLD - PS-TPD-0850MPCGUS-1
Best Regards,
Thermaltake USA RMA Dept.
Toll free: 1-800-988-1088
M-F 9:00AM ~ 5:30PM (P.S.T.)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information