Images and VideosWhat's wrong with people today

Images and Videos

Moderator: Members

Forum rules
If there is already a thread or category that fits your post, please post it there instead.

Topic author
sidewinder9x

Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:06 am

This picture says it all.
phone.JPG
phone.JPG (64.73 KiB) Viewed 153 times
phone.JPG
phone.JPG (64.73 KiB) Viewed 153 times
This young lady is looking at the newest Iphone X; runs about $1,000.00 (give or take with options); the photographers taking the picture of what? a woman looking at a new phone?. To me it just shows the state we have reached today; it's all about themselves, self absorbed, disconnected from inter-personal relationships, self indulgence; young kids with phones, tablets, etc.. hours upon hours glued to a screen, people go to concerts and hold up their phone to watch it through their phone. crazy. People with earbuds in with their face down looking at the screen crossing streets without even bothering to look both ways, just step off.....
Answer a cell phone and talk like no one else is in the area no matter how intimate the topic...

I agree technology can make your life easier but, it' gets a bit ridiculous; so what a new phone comes out?, where is the enthusiasm for being in a war that we've being in for seventeen years?

Just say'n.. priorities people.

KungfuBeer

Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:54 am

Its a status symbol which is a great job by Apple and other companies to have made these devices the central pieces of society. Steve Jobs was a master at marketing! Not to leave Android users out, but if it wasn't for Steve, the phone would still just be a tool.

Topic author
sidewinder9x

Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:43 am

Bingo a status symbol; is it a need or a want?' people have too much "stuff"; they want it to keep up appearances/status go into debt doing it as well; I bet most could live a more simpler life if they got rid of some "stuff".

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information