Images and VideosLas Vegas

Images and Videos

Moderator: Members

Forum rules
If there is already a thread or category that fits your post, please post it there instead.

Topic author
Bojac

Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:17 pm

I have been thinking about the recent shooting lately as I browse the news. As many people have said, something just doesn't add up. Why would this wealthy guy with no criminal history or interest in guns do this kind of thing? Why did ISIS claim responsibility after the fact? This guy seemed far removed from any ISIS connection. Most people will just blame it on a mental breakdown of some kind and that may be the reason.

I came across the video's below which offer up a theory that may not be plausible based on the facts we have been given but certainly possible. Very Interesting...

FBI / GUN RUNNING / ISIS
Not "Bump Stock Fire"?
Forensic Acoustic Analysis
"If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them. For everything in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—comes not from the Father but from the world." 1 John 2:15-16

sidewinder9x

Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:49 pm

It would seem that no matter what tragedy occurred there always has to be a conspiracy theory put forth by some who just can't accept reality; maybe he just thought it would be "fun" to kill people; who knows?

KungfuBeer

Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:59 am

I always weigh the benefit of a conspiracy to reason.
  1. They are not easy to pull off and 100% impossible to keep secret forever if involving more than two persons.
  2. Govt conspiracies are even more impossible.
  3. What is the benefit for the conspiracy to occur, to whom and how.
  4. Conspiracy just means assistance of others, not necessarily a dark secret action.
More on this later after I watch the videos.

sidewinder9x

Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:05 am

I, unfortunately watched the "video" and now wish I hadn't.

Topic author
Bojac

Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:34 am

What did it do to you when you watched the "video"?
"If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them. For everything in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—comes not from the Father but from the world." 1 John 2:15-16

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information