Steam GamesNo Man's Sky

Discussion about games available on Steam

Topic author
KungfuBeer

Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:15 am

Don't run out and buy it yet on my recommendation. It's kinda pricey for a game you may or may not play a few hours till your bored. Its single player, which you know gets me bored in a few days, but since I didn't pay for it, I gave it a try.

The game is somehow addicting. I wanted to quit a bunch of times to play BF3 with Modder and Flipper but I didn't want to stop what I was doing. I guess I said the same thing for Assassin's Creed for the few days I played it too...which I have not done but once in 2016.

Overall, the game has a great theme. I think Cybex would love it, its right up his alley. The rest of us...maybe not so much. If you want a "sneak preview" of the game before you think about purchasing it, let me know.

Demo from my twitch feed yesterday

Topic author
KungfuBeer

Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:05 pm

No Man's Sky Is Finally Adding Multiplayer to its Giant World
When it was released, No Man's Sky was subject to no shortage of controversy—some of it justified, a lot of it not. One that had some meat to it, though, was the issue of where everyone else was. Am I going to get to run into other players? In a giant shared world, it's a justified question. Hello Games was cagey at first, avoiding answering directly, until players experimented by setting up meeting places, only to find out the truth: you couldn't. Which was certainly disappointing, though given the scale and expense of No Man's Sky, it's not exactly something one could fault the studio for.

Except now that's gonna change. With the upcoming No Man's Sky: NEXT expansion, coming July 24, multiplayer will finally make its way to Hello Games' vast cosmos. A new trailer runs down what to expect from the new expansion, which looks like it's going to feature four-player co-op, expanded base-building mechanics, and new narrative content. Also, you can play in third person now. No more motion sickness for you!

Topic author
KungfuBeer

Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:46 am

Multiplayer is LIVE!

On sale at GMG for $25.47 (58% 0ff)

No Man's Sky | PC - Steam | Game Keys

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information