Origin GamesHardline FREE weekend

Discussions about Battlefield and other Origin Games

Topic author
DirtyKurt

Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:31 am

PlayStation 4 owners will get to play cops and robbers this weekend. Battlefield Hardline's multiplayer will be free to play starting March 20 12:01am PST and going until March 22 11:59pm PST. So, get your multiplayer face on and get ready to pull off (or stop) some heists.

The Battlefield Hardline free-to-play weekend is brought to you by PlayStation Plus, but you don't have to be a subscriber to participate this weekend. Just log onto the PlayStation Network during the free weekend period, launch the game, and get playing.

Battlefield Hardline pits police against criminals in all-out urban warfare. It releases tomorrow, March 17, for PS4, Xbox One and PC.

Source:http://www.shacknews.com/article/88613/battlefield-hardline-multiplayer-free-to-play-this-weekend-on-ps4

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I guess they could not get enough money from us hard working people that expect there game to work when it comes out.

Druzin

Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:13 pm

I tried this when it was free on PC. It's ok but nothing special. No better (or worse) than many of the free fps available nowadays I think. No better or worse than BF4. If you've been playing BF4 to death and want a new skin with the same basic mechanics this is your game.

I actually enjoyed BF4 more often than not. I know they gaving the PC community the finger and screwed their customers as often as possible in general. I know they like to ignore underlying technical issues like magic bullets (unlike Tribes skiing, bodies acting like invisible shields is not a fun bug) and horrible server hosting options - but the basic gameplay was still fun more often than not when we were not getting dropped from game every 5 minutes. This open beta seemed to run better than I remember the BF4 open beta running. However after my experience with BF4 I don't see the value in paying AAA prices for something not much better (and sometimes worse) than free options.

Honestly if y'all want to do some cops and robbers fps I'd suggest GTA instead. It has some pvp scenario modes that are cops vs. robber'esq. Plus racing, flying, and general mayham. I can load up my little white porsche and drive it off a ramp like I would never do in real life....mmm...flying cars... I have it on PS3 but I think it will be on PC soon (or already?).

Topic author
DirtyKurt

Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:13 pm

Yeah I just think its funny. Yeah GTA cops and robbers is so much better. GTA 5 comes out on PC next month I will be getting that. Lots of multplayer stuff to do.

KungfuBeer

Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:02 pm

DirtyKurt wrote:GTA 5 comes out on PC next month I will be getting that.

You could always donate a few bucks to us if you have extra!

Topic author
DirtyKurt

Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:29 am

Just sent some.

Druzin

Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:27 am

I enjoyed it enough on ps3 that I will get it for PC if others are getting it (GTA that is). But I dunno when I'll actually be able to play. Busy at work, busy at home. I miss my pew pew time :-(

KungfuBeer

Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:32 am

DirtyKurt wrote:Just sent some.

Wow, thanks Kurt!

Moderhinke

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:14 am

Druzin wrote:I enjoyed it enough on ps3 that I will get it for PC if others are getting it (GTA that is). But I dunno when I'll actually be able to play. Busy at work, busy at home. I miss my pew pew time :-(

I second all of the above... except I played it on the 360 and not on the PS3. GTA5 multiplayer is real fun. I sold my 360 copy because Ithought about getting it for the XBox One but PC might be better (due to the mod community).

Frogman

Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:03 am

GTAV rocks on XBOX One. I imagine it would be pretty badass on PC. Im down for a GTAV night. Takers?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information