Origin GamesPadder?

Discussions about Battlefield and other Origin Games

Topic author
stokes

Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:12 pm

So I was playing the vanilla server tonight and it had a 3 star whom id never seen before.
He would take the transport helo off by himself and land it on top of silos, mountains, etc...
He'd then spend the whole round sitting in the back with a wrench out. Watched it three rounds in a row. I want to say first that Sniper_B was on watch and dealt with him swiftly. Im just curious what the hell he was up to? His score was negligible each round like 3-5 repair points, but he spent at least 30 minutes doing so. Thoughts? you think he was going for hours in transport as engineer? anyway heres a few pics for your own curiosities,
and thanks Sniper_B giving him a cold slap.

*edited it was sniper_b sorry :wink:
Last edited by stokes on Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous

Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:22 pm

I think he doesn't realize that in order to stat pad, you can't cause the damage yourself :lol:

J232

Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:04 pm

Would be a great plan if he had a partner in crime

Sands34

Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:20 am

OMG and I shot her a few times I didnt notice she was watching him ... I did however see her kick him for stat padding ... SORRY SB

0-Hartman-0

Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:43 am

Sands34 wrote:OMG and I shot her a few times I didnt notice she was watching him ... I did however see her kick him for stat padding ... SORRY SB

Ha ive taken advantage of that a few times. last was with lawnman. i found him idling in the middle of the runway flexing his muscles so i couldnt resist and had my wicked way with him.
Hey... kill is a kill and all is fair in love and war :twisted:
Ron Burgundy for ESPN. For sports and stuff

[marq2]60 % of the time, It works everytime ! [/marq2]

Anonymous

Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:31 am

Sands34 wrote:OMG and I shot her a few times I didnt notice she was watching him ... I did however see her kick him for stat padding ... SORRY SB

LOL....I'm glad I could be an easy target for you...it's all good!

Stokes, thanks for bringing it to my attention in the game. I don't think I would have ever noticed. I never did get around to getting up there for ss either so thanks for covering my back!!!

Sands34

Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:38 am

very cool then .... HEY I see my name in the SS hehehehehehhe

Anonymous

Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:39 am

I just found him and killed him. Easy enough! He can pad my stats anytime like that.

uvebnconfused

Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:44 pm

creefer4 wrote:I think he doesn't realize that in order to stat pad, you can't cause the damage yourself :lol:

You can tip that chopper and repair the damage for repair points.... same as overturninga jeep or boat in order to get your expert repair.
Of being You please road surface with name and surname and nro of document.

[Oink]Tank

Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:53 pm

I can see how it would work for the chopper since you can repair from inside but how does the jeep or boat work? I thought someone had to be in the vehicle to get repair points?
Bodily exercise, when compulsory, does no harm to the body; but knowledge which is acquired under compulsion obtains no hold on the mind.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information