Origin Games#1 Ranked 48-Slot BF2 Server (in the world)!!!

Discussions about Battlefield and other Origin Games

Topic author
gi.joe

Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:41 am

I was just looking at the game-monitor site and realized that we are currently ranked #1 for 48-Slot BF2 servers (worldwide). Thanks to all of our clan members, preferred players, and regulars for helping to make this such a popular place to play BF2 :!: :D

Jeebs

Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:29 am

Hard to believe that it was around this time last year, we were barely getting the server populated, after countless hours of hanging around Wake Island trying to figure which map would get the thing rolling.
Ive gotta say, I'm glad to see the amount of support that comes from the regulars on all 3 servers even though 2142 doesnt really count. LOL
You all make it an extremely competitive and fun server for people to ahng their bf hats.

Never bring an AT mine to a gun fight

J232

Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:47 am

I have always felt privileged to be a part of L@W, keep up the good work everyone

Anonymous

Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:34 pm

Well all I have to say is,COOKIES FOR EVERYBODY :D :D :D

BaSh56KA

Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:03 pm

Congratulations L@W members!! I must say you have probably the most stand up gentlemen playing this game. I always enjoy logging on and playing w/my buddies that I have met on L@W. So cheers to a New Year and keep the great work up. Hopefully within the next few months I can see what all this Wake Island Challenge is all about :shock:

Grunt

Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:42 pm

congrads... hopefully the 2142 server can make that high..
XFire: txveteran512

American_Dream

Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:55 pm

great to hear, congratulations guys. It's because of quality admins and good people that the server does so well!

Happy Holidays everyone.
Good morning, gentlemen, the temperature is 110 degrees.
Holy sh*t, it's Viper!
Viper's up here, great... oh sh*t...
Great, he's probably saying Holy sh*t, it's Maverick and Goose.
Yeah, I'm sure he's saying that.

uvebnconfused

Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:30 am

This is a great place to play and I think our players only improve daily.... Want proof? check some of the rankings on bf2player.com. We have some of the top pilots, top chopper pilots and gunners and overall top players. Just try going somewhere else and see how much competition you get. No other place compares. Our admins keep the server clean and fair. Our regulars keep the competition hot and help the admins out by reporting the problems we may not see and I hear Joe was planning on buying everyone who plays 40 or more hours a week on the server a subscription to the Lunchmeat of the month club......

I can't tell you how many times I have had guys tell me that they love playing here and I get messaged on xfire to see if I can make a slot all the time. Anything bigger would be a waste. Anything smaller wouldn't let us game with all the people we enjoy gaming with and against.
Of being You please road surface with name and surname and nro of document.

KILLALL101

Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:32 am

CONGRATS ON THE #1 GREAT SERVER TO PLAY ON
THANKS FOR A GREAT PLACE TO PLAY

Major_Slash
Birthday

Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:48 am

Congrats on #1 and definately #1 in my book...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information