1. If the enemy is in range, so are you.
2. Incoming fire has the right of way.
3. Don't look conspicuous, it draws fire.
4. There is always a way.
5. The easy way is always mined.
6. Try to look unimportant, they may be low on ammo.
7. Professionals are predictable, it's the amateurs that are dangerous.
8. The enemy invariably attacks on two occasions:
a. When you're ready for them.
b. When you're not ready for them.
9. Teamwork is essential, it gives them someone else to shoot at.
10. If you can't remember, the claymore is pointed at you.
11. The enemy diversion you have been ignoring will be the main attack.
12. A "sucking chest wound" is nature's way of telling you to slow down.
13. If your attack is going well, you have walked into an ambush.
14. Don't draw fire, it irritates the people around you.
15. Everything is built by the lowest bidder.
16. The most dangerous thing in the combat zone is an officer with a map.
17. The only thing more accurate than incoming enemy fire is incoming friendly fire.
18. No battle plan ever survives contact with the enemy.
19. Friendly fire ain't.
20. Tracer fire works in both directions.
21. When the pin is pulled, Mr Grenade is not our friend.
22. Suppressive fire won't.
23. If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid.
24. When in doubt empty the magazine.
25. Never share a fox hole with anyone braver than you are.
26. If you are short of everything except enemies, you are in combat.
27. When you have secured an area don't forget to tell the enemy
28. Things that must be together to work usually can't be shipped together.
29. Anything you do can get you shot. Including doing nothing.
30. Make it too tough for the enemy to get in and you can't get out.
See ya' on the BF!
Discussions about Battlefield and other Origin Games
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests