Origin GamesSECOND ASSAULT

Discussions about Battlefield and other Origin Games

Topic author
sidewinder9x

Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:17 pm

Played capture flag Gulf of Oman, the sandstorm was outstanding, can't see anything..

LACHACH

Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:55 am

I played a bit on rush on oman last night and metro.

The sandstorm was crazyyyy !! Loved it.

Metro was also amazing !!!

They have to put more tickets on RUSH, because most games lastedt like 6 minutes.

Why dont you guys play RUSH on this server ? I find it much better then obliteration

MissileChicago

Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:23 am

Before the latest DLC we had several maps running in Rush mode. It's not the most popular mode out there. Obliteration is far more popular and even though it's not my favorite, it's a favorite of many here and of guests. So we run it.

You have to join us more often to find that out. ;) :nod:

KungfuBeer

Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:07 pm

We're running Conquest, the most common game type, and Capture the Flag, the newest game type for this DLC only right now.

We try to get a feel for the maps and what is popular for the majority of the people that pay for the servers...what they like, they get since they pay the bills.

We also like to try new things but like the 6 mins Rush rounds, we have to overcome the problems which take time to identify and resolve so there is a better experience for everyone playing on our servers. Another example is no commanders on the server since we have CTF in the rotation, which is stupid and lazy coding by the developers. Finding issues is not possible in a day or two, so we are in no hurry to change things.

We will set the server to our liking when we find what we like, then change it as we find other things we might like to play.

LACHACH

Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:20 pm

Thanks for the reply.

How do you guys like second assualt so far?

I wish they remade seine crossing instead of firestorm or maybe omaha beach from BF 1942.

KungfuBeer

Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:00 pm

LACHACH wrote:How do you guys like second assualt so far?

I've "rage-quit" more in two days than I have in two months prior!

LACHACH wrote:I wish they remade seine crossing instead of firestorm

I agree

Flipper

Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:07 am

LACHACH wrote:
I wish they remade seine crossing instead of firestorm or maybe omaha beach from BF 1942.

Yep, too bad they did not

Seclipse

Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:21 pm

there fun, got everything unlocked but the f2000. nice lil kick back. but is it bad i still want BF2 maps...... lol never get bored of those
VONUS wrote:Remember you are part of a community and your actions big or small reflect on everyone of us, when a guest see you acting in any way they wont say "oh that guy is..." they will say "those LAW guys are ...."
^words of wisdom

EX USAF E5 and miss it every time i see a aircraft flying overhead

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information