Rockstar GamesRed Dead Redemption 2

Everything GTA and Rockstar

Moderhinke

Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:34 am

funny
“You can withdraw from a climate agreement but not from climate change, Mr. Trump. Reality isn't just another statesman you shove away.”

Topic author
KungfuBeer

Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:40 am

Red Dead Redemption 2 will release worldwide in Fall 2017 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One systems.
An epic tale of life in America’s unforgiving heartland, the game's vast and atmospheric world will also provide the foundation for a brand new online multiplayer experience.

Watch the Red Dead Redemption 2 Trailer at 11AM Eastern on Thursday, October 20th at rockstargames.com, as well at the official Rockstar Games YouTube and Twitch pages.
Well, I was hoping for PC....but there you have it...for now.

Moderhinke

Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:11 pm

Fall 2017? Xbox and PS4? Booooooooh. I was hoping for Spring and simultaneous release on the PC. Dang!
“You can withdraw from a climate agreement but not from climate change, Mr. Trump. Reality isn't just another statesman you shove away.”

Topic author
KungfuBeer

Mon May 22, 2017 1:39 pm

RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 IS NOW COMING SPRING 2018
Red Dead Redemption 2 is now set to launch Spring 2018 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This outlaw epic set across the vast and unforgiving American heartland will be the first Rockstar game created from the ground up for the latest generation of console hardware, and some extra time is necessary to ensure that we can deliver the best experience possible for our fans.

We are very sorry for any disappointment this delay causes, but we are firm believers in delivering a game only when it is ready. We are really excited to bring you more details about the game this summer. In the meantime, please enjoy this selection of new screenshots from the world of Red Dead Redemption 2.

To stay up-to-date on all of our latest news and info, make sure you’re subscribed to the Rockstar Mailing List and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitch.

sidewinder9x

Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:10 am

Call me when it's out for the PC.

Moderhinke

Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:16 am

I do not like Girl Scout Thin Mints and also I tried to be normal once... worst 2 minutes of my life!

Topic author
KungfuBeer

Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:15 am

Moderhinke wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:16 am
I do not like Girl Scout Thin Mints
Off topic a bit?

Have you tried the lemon coolers?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information